Robis Elections, Inc. is the technology leader in the election industry. Our innovative software improves the administration of government elections across the United States. Our tight-knit team enjoys working together to assist customers in reducing the stress of elections.
To make a difference in the lives of employees, customers, vendors and competitors by being a company of integrity that provides exceptional products and superior service.
To provide election officials with peace-of-mind and lower stress along with dramatic improvements to the election process.
As QA Manager, you are the team leader taking responsibility for the success of all software Quality Assurance efforts. You will work to improve processes, establish best practices, and lead the team of software testers to ensure that builds and documentation are vetted for release and of the highest possible quality.
As QA Manager, you will work closely with the Development team, Product Management, Election Services, and other key team members to contribute actively to the improving quality of our products and documentation. You will work with the teams to test builds, help plan releases, improve processes, and provide regular updates on the status of QA efforts to upper management. If you are a QA professional who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment, you will fit well with our existing team, and we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain test plans and scenarios
- Develop and maintain quality metrics and documentation of outcomes
- Plan and schedule team work according to company priorities
- Enforce QA policies and procedures
- Orient, train, coach, and lead temporary staff as the need arises
- Provide clear expectations for staff
- Document best practices, policies, procedures, and goals
- Ensure adequate usage of test types including: user-acceptance, integration, regression, stress, performance, installation, and smoke
- Ensure adequate coverage of feature sets
- Develop automated testing processes wherever possible
- Develop and improve processes that affect software quality
- Drive and monitor testing efforts of QA staff
- Ensure a positive and constructive work environment for the team
- Help Development improve software designs
- Help Product Management improve software specifications
- Help the documentation team create product guides, checklists, and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
What We're Looking For:
- BS in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record
- At least one year of experience managing Quality Assurance teams and projects
- At least two years of experience writing and executing user-acceptance, integration, regression, performance, and smoke tests a must
- Must be capable of prioritizing multiple requests/tasks with poise
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of T-SQL a plus
Submit Your Resume
Robis Elections, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 39
Wheaton, IL 60187-0039